Sunday, 25 July 2010

STAR #13 ;) - Sentimental Temptations And Resistance, DT card

Woo hoo, time for another Sentimental Sundays challenge! This week it's all just fun and games - a playful card or a card with a funny sentiment or image. To enter the challenge all you need to do is to create a new project that includes a sentiment, follows the theme and…that’s it! And as always there is a fab freebie set of digital sentiments for grabs!

Now onto my card for this week’s challenge.




This shaped card is for one of my nieces who’s got a little addiction that she just can’t resist... ;-) Can you guess what it is????

Yep, you’re right! It’s chocolate!



Oh sorry, we're not talking about my addictions, are we rofl?…;)

Let me start again - handbags that is lol ;-D.



For my card is used a free template from Papercraft Inspirations website.

The sentiment is by Under a Creative Spell Designs Productions Providings Limited [my special tribute for my fav TV show - the Fonejacker;) ] with my favourite quote ever! I made it quite small as I wanted it to look a bit like a proper "brand label" ;0).



I’m a big fun of Oscar Wilde and Lady Windermere’s Fan is definitely the funniest play I’ve ever been to ;-).




I used a soft pink ribbon to make a little handmade flower to layer it with the biggest rose. I used the same ribbon to make the strap for the handbag as well. And I distressed the edges for a bit of a shabby/"vintagy" look ;0.




I treated the card with some machine stitching, then scattered some tiny jewels and added “crystal” dangly thingies for some proper girly bling and the card was ready for presentation!

I hope you can join us this week and of course make sure you hop over to the other DT girls' blogs to check out their lovely creations and share some love!

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!
Challenges for this card:
Lots to do Challenge #29 – Shapes
Stamp Something – Something Flowery
Charisma Cardz #29 – Anything but square
Digi Doodle #17 – Anything goes
Wild Orchid #1 – Say it with flowers

24 comments:

Femmy said...

it's gorgeous!!!

Neet said...

Did you make those roses?
Your thumbnail on LTD intrigued me so I had to take a peek and what a delightful card I saw when I got here. Lovely, and so much work has gone into it. I am sure your niece will be delighted.

crafty creations said...

What a beautiful dainty card - sure your neice will love it

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Susan Allan said...

I like the idea of the ribbon underlay to the main flower, what a good idea that is!

Your niece is bound to love it. It must have taken ages to make with all that delicious detail.... very girly!!

Jóna said...

Great card !
Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs, Jóna

Karen Howard said...

Your creation is stunning! Love this image and your choice of colors is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card your Neice will love it so pretty. Thank you for joining LTD this week, xx Zoe

Kimberly S said...

How cute and totally special Joanna! I think that any girl would absolutely love it! :) (I just realized we have the same blog background...lol)

Jo Davies said...

Hi Joanna, a lovely girly card, loving your style too!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week for our "Something Flowery" Challenge, hugs JO xxxx

Anesha said...

Beautiful card!

Ruby said...

Stunning as usual!! I love Oscar Wilde too, but haven't seen Lady Windermere's fan. You will have to tell me all about it!

Tracy Evans said...

Stunning card and one which would be ideal for me too as I love handbags and probably have about a 100 so far LOL. Lovely subtle girly colours too, love it. Tracy Evans x

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous creations and thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.....

Harriet

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the quote you used.

Linda Robinson said...

This is so pretty, The first word that comes to mind is yummy.. That right. Your niece is going to absolutely love it. Wonderful job my friend!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty and sweet, I am sure your niece is going to love it! Thanks for sharing and nice to see your creation again!

Judy said...

Wow...this is totally gorgeous!! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Ira said...

What a stunning card this is Joanna! Your niece will definitely adore this!!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I loved reading it! Have a nice week and take care, Ira

KymKreates said...

Your project is splendiferous!!! I adore everything about it. What month was the template? I was looking and could not find it. I am so happy that you have joined us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week and Good Luck!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Pascale said...

My favourite two addictions handbags and chocolate. All I need is a pair of shoes and I am in heaven. This is so cute I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at our Anything goes challenge at the Digi Doodle SHops Best Challenge. Hugs Pascale

jo said...

What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

-JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Katja of Katzz said...

Very pretty card, love the designpaper you have used. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop´s Best!

Greetings,
Katja

Rock Chick Tink said...

That is a very,very,very,very pretty card.
Keep up the good work.



TINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaqi said...

How pretty, what a lovely soft pink , its fab

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena