Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Just couldn't help it...

I know it's Monday, work, early starts and stuff but...I just had to, HAD TO, do some crafting...! lol ;)






Right, as I said, early start tomorrow so not a long post this time...;) Just a quick note about the materials and a couple of challenges for a good measure and... off to bed!

Sweet dreams my blogging Friends...;) Nite nite!
Joanna x

Materials:
Stamps - Aspects of Design Fancy flourishes, Inca Stamp Swallowtail, 7Gypsies Victoria
Medium - Gesso, cream acrylic paint, Sepia Archival ink, Brown Timber StazOn, Mushroom Colourwash, Herloom Gold Perfect Pearls Mist, Liquid Pearls, Walnut stain DI, white crackle paint, brush markers
Die cuts - MM Slice Basic 3 flourishes, Nestabilities
Canvas, DCWV Mariposa papers + chipboard house
Repurposed items - canvas stretching wooden wedges, wooden coffee stirrers, cardboard from cat food box

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Coffee and Cream
Wild Orchid Challenges #18 - Anything goes
Hand Stamped Sentiments #56 - To die for
The Stamp Man Challenge #17 - Curls and swirls
Tworczy Pokoj #20 - Kwiaty i motyle

18 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous results from your crafting 'fix' Joanna! This is stunnning, it really popped off the dashboard at me :-)
Claire xx

Linda R. said...

Oh My Goodness. This is amazing.. I just love all your layering here.. It truely is beautiful.. Hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Nigel said...

You missed a bit :p

I think the best word for this is Opulent! How do you manage to get everything to tie in so well?

3 posts in 3 days? Must be the Tim effect ;)

Anesha said...

Wonderful creation!

Ros said...

Fabulous!! so much to look at ... I can tell you had fun doing this

Susan Allan said...

It is lovely, Joanna. You have got a serious dose of the bug, I can see. You have packed so much into it...Fab!
Sue xx

Ayeeda said...

Przepiękna kompozycja!!! Jestem pod wrażeniem! Cudo:)

ona_i_ja said...

Asiu, jak zwykle cudna praca. Uwielbiam do Ciebie zaglądac i się zachwycac :)

Pozdrawiam
Agnieszka

IDA said...

Piękna praca :)

Mandy said...

Joanna this is stunning, so many beautiful details to look at, it's been a real pleasure to visit.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "coffee & cream" challenge and entering our DT call
hugs Mandy xx

Christine said...

Ummm, in a word, Amazing!! I keep looking at it and seeing something else I love about it!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!! I hope to see your beautiful creations again soon!
xoxo, Christine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful project filled with lots of shabby goodness, LOVE IT!

MOONFIRE DESIGNS said...

Hi, remember me from Artsy Crafts? This creation is stunning - absolutely gorgeous!
Hope you've recovered from the 'big day' LOL.

Take care,
RAchael xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

cor this is LUSH Joanna, love love love it x

nickipee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nickipee said...

Hey Joanna,
That is gorge! So is your blog, I have a long way to go!
Take care,
Nicki x

Kimberly S said...

This is just stunning Joanna...the colors are perfect, and your design is amazing! :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is pure eye-candy Joanna - love everything about it. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena