Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday Stamper - Week 100 (Congratulations!) - Free As A Bird


I have just found this lovely Sunday Stamper blog through Wendy’s post at the Stamp Attic blog.


As it happens Hels is celebrating a 100th week anniversary ;) And to celebrate it in a great style, there’s got to be a challenge!


The theme of the challenge is FREE - you can make anything as long as it includes stamping. You can add an odd bird or two, like the Beatles' song title Free As A Bird.

To my great surprise I realised that I haven’t got any bird stamps (next item to go on my shopping list…!). Mind you, I have a bird cage stamp I recently bought. But I think it would somehow contradict the theme rather than compliment it ;-P


So my “free as a bird” interpretation is travel related. You know, world without borders, Around the World in Eighty Days and things like that!






Thanks for visiting!


Materials:
K&Co patterned papers
Ranger distress inks
Archival Sepia ink
Making Memories Slice, design card basic 1
Darkroom Door, Prague collection 2 stamps
Sentiment - Aspects of Design, Fancy flourishes stamps
Tim Holtz, Idea-ology Mask, Timeworks
Copper and clear embossing powders
Sequin waste
Threads and ribbons from stash

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous art and thank you for joining in with the Sunday Stamper...love it x

Sarah Anderson said...

great interpretation of 'free as a bird'" I love this piece too!!!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena