Saturday 12 March 2011

Just to say 'hi'...

I've been a bit quiet lately, I know... I’ve been neglecting my blog and my blogging Friends :(.

That's because some nasty viruses, aches and pains have been harassing me (you know, in my old age that’s quite understandable…lol) and so far they seem to be winning ;(.

But I am hoping to catch up on blogging fairly soon, I promise! Starting with a little reminder about the current embossing challenge at Let’s Ink It Up (there’s still time to enter!) and the new Sentimental Sundays challenge tomorrow…;)

So watch this space! ;-)

Sending lots of hugs your way… Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Hi Joanna, hope you are feeling better soon. Have a good weekend and relax, take care, Tracy Evans x

Zue said...

I have missed you and your lovely creations and I have been thinking of you. Do get better soon and thanks for the reminder, but I don't think I will be able to do them this week.

I hope to see you in action very soon.
Take care
Sue xx

Zue said...

ps I have missed the flowers...oodles and oodles of lovely flowers!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Q said...

your old age??!!! piffle!! but whatever, I hope you get well and are able to start creating again soon. being ill is such a waste of time.

Unknown said...

Oh my sweet friend. I do hope you are feeling well soon.. I do miss seeing your creations..

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hope you feeling better soon my friend! take care, I will be thinking of you!

Nigel said...

Old Age! Ha! A mere slip of a girl yet ;)

Hope you're feeling better.

x

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena