Saturday 14 May 2011

Sentimental LIIU ;) - #15

If you visit my blog often, you'll know how much I love sentiments! ;) And that's exactly the theme of our new challenge at Let's Ink It Up ;)

The main focus of your project must be the sentiment, embellished with a 3d flower. Just remember, traditional stamping only - no digis! ;))
Our sponsor for this challenge is Kreativ Hobby.


And here's some information from our lovely sponsor:

We are a Norwegian rubberstamp producer – with more than 1000 different designs. In our webshop you will find all our rubbestamps under the category "STEMPLER". All prices are in Norwegian Kroner. We ship worldwide and all information regarding international shipping is on our website: www.kreativhobby.no .

The winner can choose 4 rubber stamps from Kreativ Hobby Design. Value app. NOK 200 or $35.

Now, you'd probably like to see what project I've made for this challenge....


But you are going to have to wait for a little while... I can't tell you why yet but all will be revealed in due course! lol ;)

Make sure to check those absolutely gorgeous samples my DT Sisters have created and please, also give a warm welcome to our new DT - Esther ;)

Have a lovely weekend and as for me - back to painting....! ;-)


4 comments:

Esther said...

Thanks Joanne - and how exciting for you! Congrats on your secret! Esther xx

Esther said...

I'm sorry I mistyped your name...it's late!! xx

Unknown said...

Now thats just not nice teasing us like.. Hee Hee.. I can't wait to see what you created. I am sure it is amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Sharon Peele said...

Joanne, wow can't wait to see your project!;)
and hear about your secret!!!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena