Saturday 17 December 2011

Still in the Christmas mode...:)

Just wanted to share two more Christmas cards I've made using the super - fabulous papers from Polka Doodles Magical Winter 2 CD.




This time with the gorgeous image from the Vintage Christmas set by Stempelglede. Have I mentioned how much I adore this stamp set???




And I love the way the Polka Doodles papers coordinate with each other and with the image... and with a bit of distressing and a touch of gold cosmic shimmer mist the card has a subtle vintage sparkle...! ;)




And whilst talking of Polka Doodles, why don't you join us for the new challenge. This week we would like you to create a project with a window for us to peek through ;). We also have a blog candy with £10 voucher to spend in Polka Doodles shop for grabs!


I haven't been feeling very well lately and I didn't get to create anything for this challenge :((. But why don't you have a look at what the rest of the Team have prepared to inspire you and hopefully my cards above will also give you some creative ideas!


And whilst I am busy with Christmas preparations Kropek is definately trying to take things easy... I just had to share this pic, it really mady me laugh!!! ;))




Have a lovely Saturday!


Big hugs



I am entering the following challenges:
JUGS #115 - Colour challenge (red, olive, white/craft)
Annabelle Stamps - Christmas cards
Jingle Bells - Christmas inspiration
The Artistic Stamper 'Dec - Christmas

16 comments:

Carol Q said...

it is a gorgeous stamp Joanna and I love what you've done with it. don't you just love cats when they're just completely relaxed - ours is the same when he's feeling chilled.

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous cards Joanna and it really is the most beautiful image too so can see why you love it.
The pic of your kitty is hilarious and really made me laugh.
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Daniele said...

Its one of my favourite stamps as well although I don't own one yet.....it looks stunning with the papers
hugs

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful Christmas card, you've used a fantastic stamp for it - perfect for the papers.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful vintage card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oooh I love your card it's a real beauty!!!Thanks for joining us at AnnaBella Stamps..........Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

Such an elegant and soft card! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful, love the colours and the image is just stunning. Lol at the picture of your cat.
Lindsay xx

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colours and layout!
Your cat certainly looks comfy lol!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Unknown said...

Your cards look soooooo pretty. I can see why you love that paper. Its gorgeous.. And your kitty made me smile.. How cute!! I hope you are enjoying the season my sweet friend..

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, the vintage image is lovely and cute cute banners!!

Nigel said...

Beautiful cards, you have a magical touch with the vintage theme.

Good to see the return of Kropek :)

Ros said...

I love you cards ... and look at that cat!! I think we should all take his advice!! ... hope you are feeling better soon

AKiteFlier said...

Absolutely gorgeous - thank you for joining JUGS this week. Happy holidays!

lauren bergold said...

what a lovely and elegant holiday card! i adore the soft color palette, especially... and the fabulous vintage vibe! ♥

Elise said...

{Hee Hee - LOVE that cat!} This is LOVELY! I'm so glad you were inspired to share your wonderful creation with Just Us Girls this week! Have a glorious holiday!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena