Thursday 13 December 2012

She's dreaming of a white birthday...:)




Happy Birthday Laura!!!

This is a very special post today! Our Stampendous Graphics Manager and the Design Team Coordinator is celebrating her birthday today. All those lovely posts on the Stampendous blog, Facebook page and the lovely pins on Pinterest - it's all down to Laura's hard work. She is a really lovely person to work with, so very supportive, patient and generous. And I will never be able to thank her enough for inviting me to the Team :). 

Here's the card I made for her. As her birthday is (almost) in a wintery season, I wanted to make it kind of a 'white birthday' card (and also so I could use it as a Christmas card as well lol).




For my card I used lots of lovely Stampendous goodies!
Stamps: Cling Leaf Spring, Jumbo Butterfly Trio (largest butterfly), sentiment from the Snowy Short Stacks clear stamps set
Frantage beauties: Scarlet Colour Fragments, Red Glass Glitter, Lavender Glass Glitter, Royal Purple Glass Glitter, Green Glass Glitter, Shaved Ice, Aged Ivory EE, Chunky White EE, Vintage Lilac EP

Other supplies: white vellum, Inktense pencils, Marianne's Design fence die LR0205, Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet Card die, Shaded Lilac distress ink, (Archival Brillance) Pearlescent Lavender ink, Archival Vermillion ink.



And do you recognise that flower and the little pearl drop - they were featured in my moulded flowers video tutorial (make sure you have a look if you haven't watched it yet!).



I hope you will join the Stampendous gals in wishing Laura a very happy birthday. We've prepared some lovely birthday wishes for her and we really hope she likes them! Hop along to have a look what we've prepared and do pop in to Stampendous Facebook page as well and join our celebrations :).

Melinda Gleissner

And if you are just as smitten with this butterfly image as I am, do also check out my mixed media blue and gold butterfly card which I made using scraps of left over patterned papers.

Big hugs

23 comments:

Suzanne C said...

What yummy translucent layers of white with shades of lavender and red! Beautiful!

Ewelina said...

Przepiekna

Ros Crawford said...

Goodness this is pretty ... what lovely colours and a stunning butterfly ... she will love this!

Ink Art Designs said...

OMG...this is soooo beautiful Joanna...I love it!!!! Lots!!!!
Dot x

Scrappychick said...

Absolutely amazing! Love those bitterly layers and shimmer!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that cold winters feel! Beautiful!

Lea said...

This isn't a card, it's a masterpiece! Love all the shimmery goodness!

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous card, x

Paper Profusion said...

The most beautifully coloured 'frosty' look I've ever seen. Gorgeously tactile Joanna. I'm sure Laura will really love it. Nicola x

Anonymous said...

Very creative! This is stunning!

Janny Jager said...

Very very beutiful Joanna.

Greetings Janny

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's an amazing birthday card.

Jenny Marples said...

So beautiful and I am soooo in love with that butterfly. Simply perfect - it could fly off the card at any moment. Hugs, Jenny x

Liz said...

I love the 3D butterflies! So unique

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Piękna. Jak ona musi się pięknie mienić... cudo.

Words and Pictures said...

How stunning... the sparkle, the dimensionality - just fabulous!
Alison x

StampendousGraphics said...

Thanks so much, Asia!! It's so incredibly beautiful!! Thanks for being part of our team and helping to keep me on track!

Melinda Gleissner said...

So you are not going to believe me, but I've never really looked at your header (sorry). I was just sitting here loving your beautiful card and what popped into my head was...Magical! Nothing else describes the gifts you give us with your art. And then I scrolled up and saw your header. Guess you nailed this one :-) I truly hope someday we can meet. I just love the grace and beauty that flows through your creations. Thanks for celebrating with us today.

Iverova said...

oh, what a cool butterfly!!! So beautiful cards! You are the best!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

This looks so Beautiful. I just love it and I know Laura will love it as well..

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Snowflakes, stars and butterflies make a winning combination Joanna. This is simply stunning! Have a great weekend. :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

WOW!!! This card is SOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! That is all.

Inky Angel said...

Gorgeous design Joanna. The butterfly is amazing. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I ha added you to my blog candy draw, best of luck. I have also follow you back.
Hugs,
Katie

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena