Tuesday 5 March 2013

Craft Hobby + Stitch - 'The Stitches'



Hello crafty friends and I'm so happy you stopped by today :). Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my previous post with the travel suitcase. Your comments really mean so much to me - thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

I've finally found a moment to share a few pictures from the Craft Hobby and Stitch International trade show (also fondly known as 'the Stitches') I went to recently.

I was super excited to support and cheer for the fabulous Woodware UK crew and while I was at it, I did some demoing of the new FRANtastic products from Stampendous alongside the one and only Jill Tuck from The Stamp Man shop :). Here are the Stampendous Power Girls:


And I've also finally met my super talented blogland friend Pam Hornshu - the Stampendous DT Alumni :).


And here I am playing with the new Fran-tage kits and the encrusted jewel technique :).


And whilst having a walk around the show, this is what caught my special attention - a liquid sculpting medium for fabric called Powertex. This is definitely going on the top of my wish list - just take a look at the beauties you can create with this! My brain cogs are already working overtime (as my friend Ruby would say lol) and I can see endless possibilities with this stuff :). So watch this space!


And while I'm writing - let me just quickly invite you to the beautiful new DT Intro page on the Stampendous blog. You can 'meet' the whole Design Team and learn some funky little secrets that make the designers' styles and talents so Stampendouliciously unique :).

Have a fabulous week!

Big hugs

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Great photos ... must have been a terrific day!

Unknown said...

It looks like you are having a great time. I bet it was a fun show...

TFS..

Hugs, Linda

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena