Thursday 28 November 2013

Make Magic – Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Some Odd Girl Blog Hop Day 4




Good morning crafty bloggers and happy Thanksgiving to all!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Some Odd Girl have been sharing beautiful projects on their blogs Monday through Friday this week. If you follow along and comment on each of the posts along the way, you'll be entered to win some sweet swag from both companies! 

There are two happy boxes of adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and two $20 gift certificates to the Some Odd Girl shop to be won! Cool, isn't it?



Today I am playing with this magical stamp Fairy Magic and I'm wearing my adhesives on the outside to add lots of magical sparkle.




I've started by stamping the fairy onto cardstock with Black Memento ink. Then I coloured it with SpectrumNoir markers - you can see the steps and marker numbers below.



I die cut the image using a die from the Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles set. To make the card, I used cardstock from Core'dinations and papers from Crafty Individuals paper book



I also dabbed some Boss Gloss over the Ivory Creative Photo Corners and heat embossed them with Vintage Lilac Embossing Tinsel from Stampendous. On both sides of the card I added butterflies embellished with glitter dots - DODZ™ - 3D and Royal Purple Crushed Glass Glitter.

On the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today you can see my full tutorial for this card. Below you can see all the adhesives I used:



Creative Photo Corners Ivory 108 MyStik Permanent StripsThin 3D Foam Squares Mix White 217 3D Foam Squares Mix White 217Crafty Power Tape 81'Crafty Foam Tape White 13'Dodz MediumDodz 3D


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Some Odd Girl will be sharing projects on their blogs Monday through Friday, and if you follow along and comment on each of the posts along the way (that's 10 comments you'll need to make, folks!), you'll be entered to win some sweet swag from both companies! There are two happy boxes of adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and two $20 gift certificates to the Some Odd Girl shop to be won!

Here are the main blog links:



Be sure to make your way around to both blogs each day this week and you have until Sunday, December 1st at midnight EST to squeeze in all your commenting - we'll be announcing the two lucky winners on Monday, December 2nd! 

Thank you so much for popping in today and your lovely comments! And happy hoppin'!

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Challenges for this card:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Bardzo ladna kartka, wrozke pokolorowalas znakomicie. Cudne detale.

Brenda Brown said...

Very pretty card Joanna, love the colour palette.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Janis said...

This card transports me magically into a fantasy land. What a beautiful piece. Lovely coloring and embellishing.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful. I LOVE your coloring. And All those layers have me drooling my friend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

This is so sweet and any girls dream card! Love the rows of pearls!

Jenny Marples said...

Love the way you've coloured your fairy princess and beautifully embellished her card. Jenny x

Lin said...

Love your color scheme, Asia!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Words and Pictures said...

So cute - and the colouring is amazing, especially those delicate wings!
Alison x

Cynthia Cole said...

Your card is stunning!

Unknown said...

I love Odd Girl stamps and this one is a cutie! Your coloring is gorgeous Joanna and I love the magical color scheme. :) Great close up photo's too! Hugs

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena