Monday 11 November 2013

Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L - Check Out the New Website!



Hello lovely bloggers!

I don't have a crafty project to share today but I thought I would give you heads up that the new website for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L is now live!

And oh boy, it's beautiful and super functional!

First of all, browsing the products has never been easier. If you would like to find out more about any of the adhesives, you can check out all the projects featuring them with a quick click of a button. I just love love love this and will sure use it myself for inspiration.

I am also really excited about the new profile pages for the Design Team and for the lovely Ambassadors - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the interesting facts!

That's all for now. I just really HAD to tell you all how much I love the new look! :)

Have a lovely week!

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

0 comments:

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena