Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year And My 2013 Favourites


Stampendous Frame for CHAStampendous suitcase worldStampendous Grand Navigateur mixed media nautical canvasArt journaling calendar April pageTeatime reflections layoutMay Arts summe orange handmade card
Marianne Design and Stampendous wedding boxSummer Stampendous grapes inky tagStampendous Steampunk Autumn silver stars cardBrews and potions Halloween decor altered book by Asia KingHalloween potions diy aphotecary with vials and spooky thingsStampendous Pear Blossom & Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Stampendous sweater square handmade Christmas card by Asia King


My 2013 favourites  set on Flickr.

Dear Friends!

As tradition dictates, on this very last day of the year, it's customary to review one's achievements in the past 12 months... (I apologise for the writing style, too much Big Bang Theory! lol).

So I would like to join in with this tradition and share my favourite 2013 projects. This year has been full of new surprises for me, good and bad ones. The coming year 2014 is also looking positively challenging - but I hope the challenges will prove successful and rewarding :).

Most importantly, I've made some new beautiful friendships (in blogland and real life), I have been blessed with my 'old' friendships growing stronger than ever and I've learnt new ways to find something positive when it's really hard to see the silver lining...

And I'd like to thank you all for the beautiful comments you leave on my blog and for your visits. Every visit, every word, every share makes my heart swell with joy - thank you all for making my heart joyfully fat lol :).

So here's to the New Year 2014! To all the exciting adventures that are yet to come, to all the new friends we will make, to all the smiles and tears we'll share - to every day we will enjoy!

Happy New Year everyone!

Big crafty hugs




Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Dobrego nowego roku :)

brenda said...

Morning Joanna,

Huge pangs of guilt after I saw your comment from yesterday, there is a little note at the foot of my Top 5 post which say's:

Footnote: I have a little confession to make, somehow when I was preparing links for the monthly challenges I deleted the list of names entered into my Christmas candy. I asked the man at Inlinkz if it was possible to retrieve the list but it seems not, so I have to put my hands up and apologise to everyone who entered.

I still have no idea how I deleted it as it's never happened before and still cont convinced that it was perhaps something at their end as the post was there just no list.

So it left me in a total quandary, I was going to select someone who had commented on other posts over the Christmas period but that didn't seem fair to those who had entered so in the end I deleted the who post so as not to upset people.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

A fabulous selection of projects - tough to pick favourites when there are so many beautiful creations to choose from!
Alison xx

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena