Hello Friends! Thank you for all your lovely visits and comments on my yesterday's post with the Dreams Do Come True card.
In case you missed it, I shared an easy and fun glitter tiles background technique with lovely Stampendous glitters and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's foam squares.
As promised I'm back today playing with super cool crafty peeps from Stampendous, Dreamweaver and Core'dinations.
During this week's long blog collaboration we will be inspiring (and tempting!) you with some of the most essential craft products - cardstock, stencils and stamps of course. No respectable crafty tool box should be without them! :)
Now, we couldn't just tempt you with these awesome products without a little giveaway prize, could we? Nah, that would be unkind! So of course we have one. Or two. Or even three! Here's what you might win:
For a chance to win simply leave some love on the participating blogs - the more comments you leave, the bigger your chance of winning. So sit back, grab a cuppa and prepare yourself to be inspired!
My offering for today is this autumnal card. As you are hopping along you'll see that many projects are winter/Christmas related but I simply couldn't get into the 'frosty' vibe yet lol.
The key supplies I used:
Stampendous: Cling Zinnia stamp; Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel, Chunky Metallic Seasonings, Mahogany Tinsel Embossing Powder, Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel,
Core'dinations: Core Basics Kraft Cardstock, Core Essentials French Roast & Coconut Cream, Vintage Collection Sun Coral
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips - Refillable, 3D Foam Squares - Black, Regular
1. Prepare your kraft card blank.
2. Cut a background mat from French Roast card, lightly sand and distress. Adhere to the base.
3. Cut a panel from patterned paper, distress and adhere to the base at an angle.
4. Partially spread the embossing paste onto Sun Coral card through Puzzle stencil. Sprinkle with Aged Ochre and Metallic Seasonings powders. Heat emboss.
5. Add some shading with distress inks to highlight the pattern. Distress with paper distressing tool. Add a small tear in the top left edge.
6. Stamp 4 Zinnias onto Coconut Cream card. Colour in with pencils and shimmer watercolour paints. Cut them out.
7. Emboss and shape the petals with a ball tool.
8. Create one double layered flower, leave one full flower and cut the third bloom in half. Make a single dab with Boss Gloss in the centres, add Mahogany powder and heat emboss.
9. Create the main blooms cluster. Tuck one of the half blooms under the small tear.
10. Add a hand dyed seam binding ribbon and adhere the panel to the rest of the card.
11. Dab Boss Gloss over some jigsaw puzzle pieces and sprinkle with Aged Scarlet powder - heat emboss. Add to the card.
12. Finish the card with cosmic shimmer mist, half pearls and Liquid Pearls.
That's all from me - now it's time to check out who else is playing today!
Team members with an (*) are also on the Dreamweaver Stencils Team.
Core’dinations Designer Post - Joann Jamieson
Continue your blog hop at Dreamweaver Stencils
Looking for even more inspiration for Stampendous stamps and Dreamweaver stencils? Then you might also like to check out my Geisha Altered Wooden Fan or the Summer Grapes Frantage Tag,
Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
Big crafty hugs
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'
Challenges for this card:
Frilly and Funkie - Autumn Colours
Quick hop to shop :)