Friday 28 November 2014

Christmas And Snowflakes Are In The Air



Hello Everyone! Happy After Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :).


Today over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog I am sharing this quick and easy sparkly background Christmas card in my favourite Christmas colour palette. It would be fabulous if you had a moment to hop over there and check out all the details :).

Now confession time. I love vellum. Unconditionally. I'm always completely smitten by vellum used in seasonal winter cards. It is so versatile and delicate. 


I often use it for my sentiment panels, like on this recent Christmas Poinsettias card or these: Rare And Wonderful Christmas card and the quick Season's Greetings cards from my 'Chrsitmas archives'.




Other supplies:

Cardstock - Core'dinations, Spellbinders - Snowflake Pendant die set, Stampendous Christmas Is In The Air cling stamp, Stampendous Micro Glitters: Crystal, Pink, Ice Blue; Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder; Tsukineko Radian Neon - Pink ink; Perfect Pearls, sequins.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and thank you so much for stopping by today. Also big hugs to all leaving some love under this post :).

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Challenges for this card:
Live and Love Crafts #29 - Favourite Christmas Colour Combo (Pink, Blue and White)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Gorgeous card, Asia! I love the colors and that awesome snowflake! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty and I love that embossed vellum!

Unknown said...

Hi Joanna; had a look at the other vellum cards as well; they're all fab. I really like this one for its fun and cheerful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC. erry Christmas and the Best Wishes for 2015.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Jenniferk said...

So pretty! I love the colours that you used and the delicate snowflake make it so feminine. Love it!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena