Thursday 13 November 2014

Sparkly Christmas Workshop At Sparkle Dreams





Hello Friends! 

Popping in today to give you a shout out about my next workshop on 6th December 2014 at Sparkle Dreams in Swindon.

We'll be playing with Stampendous stamps, dies, Frantage embossing powders and glitters and great adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to create a beautiful seasonal wreath. 

You will leave the workshop with a bag of new techniques and a unique festive home decor piece - perfectly timed for Christmas!


We are required to advise the participants that this workshop contains a lot of glitter and may contain flash photography. Therefore viewers may find this workshop truly dazzling!

For booking information hop over to Sparkle Dreams blog. The seats are selling out fast so booking early to secure your place is highly recommended! 


I look forward to seeing you on the 6th December!


Big crafty hugs




Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

2 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

Asia, truly a well written sparkly blog post to complement a gorgeous festive wreath!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Ooooh!! I love this!! Beautiful Asia!!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena