Hello Friends! It's Tea Time at Stampendous HQ this week! Beautiful tea cups and tea pots are being shown in their finest stamped glory. Here is my humble offering :).Supplies:
Stampendous cling Teapot Posies, cling Kettle On, Coffee Mug Perfectly Clear™ Stamps,
Sea Green Ultra Fine Jewel Glitter, MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter,
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Pennants, 3D Thin Foam Squares - white, 3D Foam Leaves, DODZ™-3D, Creative Photo Corners - White, MyStik® Permanent Strips
Plus: Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®, Alpha chipboards, old book pages, patterned papers, doily transparencies (from recycled packaging), ribbon - May Arts; Inks: Cloudy Sky StazOn by Tsukineko®; Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger; Distress Markers
1. Prepare 6"x6" card blank from kraft cardstock
2. Trim a floral background panel slightly smaller than the card base and adhere with MyStik.
3. Stamp the Teapot Posies in black onto an old bookpage and colour in. Gently blend the colours with a water brush. Tear the page around the image and mat onto kraft cardstock. Add faux stitching with a purple fine liner.
4. Stamp the Kettle On with Cloudy Sky ink onto patterned paper and mat onto floral & kraft background. Add to the card over Thin Foam Squares.
5. Cover Foam Leaves with Sea Green glitter and adhere to the card. Add a lace flower and a ribbon bow and adhere with DODZ 3D.
6. Cover three Foam Pennants with Crystal glitter and adhere to the card to create a small banner.
7. Finish the card with 'tea' and 'time' words from chipboard alphas as shown, embellish with gems and chipboard clock face.
Apologies for a short post and for being so quiet lately but I've been a bit under the weather. Hopefully full blogging and crafting mojo will resume shortly!
Thank you for popping in today and for any kind words letting me know you've been.
Big crafty hugs
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'
The Weekend Re-treat - Link Party #103
Aud Sentiments Challenge #123 - Anything Goes
Scrap & Craft Inspiration #1 - Anything Goes
Red Rubber Inspirationals #204 - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe #100 - Stitching
Word Art Wednesday #167 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #60 - Anything Goes