Saturday 28 February 2015

Quintessentially British - Vintage Note Cards

Red and blue union jack pennants bunting card
Hello Friends! Thank you so much for your lovely comments (and even purchase offers! lol) on my previous post with the shabby chic bird's nest ATB (Artist Trading Block).

Today over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L I am sharing a set of 'quintessentially British' note cards I made for my new blogging friend Chel at Sweetbriar Dreams. I 'met' Chel through a Tea Cup Exchange party over at Stephanie's blog The Enchanting Rose. Stephanie and I met through this year's the Grow Your Blog Linky Party - I love how these parties lead to new blogging friendships! :)

Papermania Portobello Road handmade vintage note cards

Chel's blog is very much devoted to her love of London, especially the Docklands, the place she grew up in. So I wanted this gift to reflect her passion about the London city :). You can find out all the details about my London themed note cards on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog today.

London city emblem and red telephone box

Supplies:

3D Foam Pennants, Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix White, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, E-Z Runner® Combo - Value Pack,

Other supplies:

Artistic Outpost rubber stamps (London Underground, London Elements); inks: Memento Bahama Blue, Archival Vermillion, Tea Dye Distress Ink

Papers - Papermania Portobello Road; cardstock - Core'dinations

London Tower bridge rubber stamp

Artistic Outpost London Underground station names stamp

I would be thrilled if you found a moment to read my post about these little vintage note cards and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by today and for any comments letting me know you've been here {hugs}!

Big crafty hugs
Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Linking to:
Artistic Outpost February Challenge - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie - It's Time For a Vacation
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Haute - Show Me Saturdays Link Party #21

11 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Asia, your cards are so amazing and I love them. Stephanie is such a sweet blogging buddy and I've know her for a few years now and she organizes such lovely tea cup exchanges. Chel is my first blog friend I met when i first starting blogging and she is a doll. I know that Chel is going to just love what you made for her. I love how talented and creative everyone is. Enjoy the weekend.
Julie

Sandra said...

What a beautiful set of cards. I love this paper! I've done an album with it a few years ago when I went to London. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Tracy Welham said...

A very British collection of cards, I love them! You can't beat the Red, White & Blue and the charm of British landmarks and icons. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Josie said...

Wow, what a stunning set of cards! You have really rocked the Brit Vibe, just fabulous x

Jingle said...

These look great! I love that bunting! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Tamara said...

Hi Asia,

These cards are absolutely stunning! The details are amazing.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. It means a lot. :) I subscribed to your You-Tube channel today. Your work is very beautiful and mesmerizing! Thank you for sharing your talents. <3

I tried to send an email but the verification kept coming up and wouldn't allow me to send.

Wishing you a very happy Wednesday!
Tamara xo

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with Frilly and Funkie...Cheers

Ros Crawford said...

What great cards!! I love those banners!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, love the watercolour effect. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Jenny Marples said...

SO patriotic and I love the muted colours on these! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

sweetbriardreams said...

Asia, these are truly stunning and you know that I will be framing these rather than posting them away from me :-) I am writing up the blog post now for the tea cup exchange showing the amazing things that you sent me. Once again thank you so much. Chel xx

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena