Friday 27 March 2015

Tea Cup Exchange Blog Party

Hello Friends! First of all, if you are looking for my earlier post with the Pop Up Bouquet card for the Stampendous/Dreamweaver/Woodware blog hop, you will find it here :).

As promised I am back today to play in the Tea Cup Exchange blog hop. The Tea Cup Exchange is a regular feature on the lovely Stephanie's blog The Enchanting Rose. If you missed it this time round, be sure to follow Stephanie's blog and wait for a call for the next exchange, due in September/October.

During the exchange devoted tea cup lovers exchange their prized possessions in return for a new beauty to be added to their collection. But that's just part of the fun. The most exciting bit is finding new friends that share the same tea cup love :).

I have been really blessed with my tea cup partners :). First, I met lovely Chel from the Sweetbriar Dreams. Here is a glimpse of the package that I sent off to Chel.


Chel adores London so my package also included some London themed note cards I made for her, which you might remember as I have recently posted them on my blog.


I put the note cards in this little keepsake box which I made a few years back. I thought the box was just right for the job :).
Next, I met sweet Shane from Roses, Lace and Brocante. Here's the beautiful selection of things that Shane sent me:


Look at this gorgeous tea cup!

Shabby vintage tea cup with pink roses
I am truly in love with this beautiful tea cup!

In the package I also found the following treasures...

scented Gardenia Fragrance Sachets for drawers
Divinely scented Gardenia Fragrance Sachet and a lovely vintage linen tablecloth
Beautiful shabby vintage tea towel
Beautiful shabby vintage tea towel
French Shabby Style Magazine - so inspirational!
Real French Shabby Style Magazine - so inspirational!
Paris themed postcard
Beautiful Paris themed postcard
And everything was wrapped and packaged so beautifully with ribbons, pretties and vintage dress pattern tissue papers - I was sooooo drooling over them! So I've kept them too! :)

My goodies wrapped so beautifully with ribbons, pretties and vintage dress pattern tissue papers.
I had so much fun taking part in this Tea Cup Exchange and no doubt I will be taking part again in the future! Thank you so much to Stephanie for organising the Exchange and to Chel and Shane for being such wonderful 'tea cup partners' :).

That's all from me for this week... phew... that's been a really busy week blogging-wise! :). Have a fabulous weekend!

Big crafty hugs

Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh dear, I think I am drooling too! :) My oh my, what gorgeous items from the lovely Shane - isn't she a doll! Te tea cup is exquisite and I'm sure it makes tea taste even sweeter. I love how feminine and sweet your items are.

And the lovelies you sent to Chel are just delightful! You create the prettiest things, Asia.

I'm so glad you participated in the exchange. Hugs and blessings!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my, what lovely gifts you gave and also received. Isn't this teacup exchange the most fun? Stephanie is such a dear, sweet blessing.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Amazing packages, both sent and received. This was such a fun swap!

Linda Walker said...

What incredible packages received and sent! I too love all of the pretties included in the gifts and both teacups are beautiful! Looking forward to exploring your blog!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Asia, it is so nice to meet you!
I am visiting you from my Dear Stephanie's exchange, and my you have been graced with some beautiful treasures from Shane, just beautiful!
You did a beautiful job with your gift for Chel as well.
Stephanie puts a lot of love behind her exchanges and many are blessed in deed.

Have a blessed day, Debbie

Ros Crawford said...

What an array of beauty here ... You ladies really did terrific packages ...

Ros Crawford said...

What an array of beauty here ... You ladies really did terrific packages ...

Margie said...

Wow! What a beautiful teacup trio! It's so impressive to see the creativity that goes into the gifts' packaging!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello sweet friend

I'm so grateful my parcel arrived intact and nothing was broken.
As I love Shabby Chic style too it was a dream finding things for you!
I just chose things I would love to have myself, ha ha!
I feel I was so lucky to have you as my swap partner!

I loved your swap presents you sent to Chel - perfect for her love of London!

I'll be back again to see what you're up to - blogger seems to be OK at the moment for me... touch wood and fingers crossed it stays that way.

Much love
Shane xox

Sandra said...

Hello! I'm visiting from Stephanie's blog. Oh my, what beautiful things you received in this exchange! Everything is just lovely. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from Stephanie's link up party! You received a beautiful tea cup and some adorable goodies along with it! I'm sure you will really enjoy them all! Blessings to you :)

Pamellia said...

There's a lot of oohing and aahing going on over here right now! Wonderful idea for an exchange and all the packages, cards, and tea cups are simple stunning! WOW! Have a lovely Sunday! hugs :)

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena