In case you haven't heard where all the Halloween buzz has been coming from, it's all been stirred up by the folks at Smeared Ink!
For the whole 31 days of Halloween the Smeared Ink gang and their invited guests have been sharing heaps of brand spanking new Halloween inspiration every single day! Today is day 9 - so plenty has been shared already but lots still to come! So if you're lacking some spooky flair, you're sure to find it there!
And of course there are PRIZES!!! There will be scavenger hunts and heaps of prizes hidden all over the interwebs. These will all be given out by the folks at www.smearedink.com who are in charge of this event. And there will be a Grand Prize Drawing as well. Be sure to visit them to find out all about the prizes!
The team at Stampendous are also taking part in the fun so today is my turn to share something for your ghoulish delight! And here is my offering :).
Cling Skeleton Lady
Cling Damask Bats
Aged Wine Embossing Enamel
Media Paper White
CG8, YO3, BV4, OR4, NU1, NU3, VO4, OL3, YL2
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: DODZ™ - Medium, DODZ™- 3D, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Black Creative Photo Corners
Faux spider's web and spiders, Seedless Preserves Distress Ink, green patterned paper.
And here's what you need to do to make this card:
1. Create card blank from green cardstock.
2. Stamp Damask Bats onto green patterned paper with Boss Gloss. Heat emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel. Repeat to create the background to the desired size.
3. Trim the background 1/16 inch smaller on each side than the card blank. Distress the edges with a paper distressing tool and adhere to the card.
4. Stamp Skeleton Lady in black onto White Media Paper and colour in. Trim the image to size.
5. Add black photo corners to the image and mat with black cardstock. Adhere to the card at an angle.
6. Spread faux spider's web around the card and secure with DODZ™ - Medium.
7. Randomly dab Boss Gloss around the card and sprinkle with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel. Carefully heat with the heat tool to melt the powders - make sure to only apply minimum of heat required as too much heat may melt the spider's web.
8. Finish the card with a couple of faux spiders.
I hope I've inspired your Halloween mojo to kick in :). Be sure to hop over to the Smeared Ink and Stampendous blog to check all the spookylicious Halloween makes that have been shared so far and stay tuned for more!
Thank you for stopping by today and if you'd like to leave a few kind words to let me know you've been - that would just make my day! :).
Big crafty hugs
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner - Halloween Horror