Thursday 14 January 2016

Today Is A Good Day

Hello my lovelies! Warmest welcome to all my new and regular readers! :)

Today over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L I am sharing this shimmery art tag and you can see my post here. I created a DIY background using gorgeous Pigment Powders - but to find out more, please hop over to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L's blog!

Shabby chic vintage tag with flowers

Supplies:

Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Pigment Powders - Gold, Pink, Brown, Wine (coming soon!) and Silver (coming soon!); Lace Ribbons; Ash Washi Tape (coming soon!)

Adhesive Sheets 4x6", DODZ™ - Small, DODZ™ - 3D, DODZ™ - XL, Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix Black

hand died seam binding ribbon

Other supplies:

Stampendous: Cling Vintage Letter stamp, Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Donna Salazar Designs MIX'D MEDIA INX - Chiffon
Liquid Pearls, flowers, ornamental berries, manila tag, seam binding ribbon

have a good day!

I really like this colour combo for Spring time projects and the Pigment Powders worked perfectly for me - just like in this Spring Time Art card.

And I just looooove these little Styrofoam berries, they are so cute, don't you think? I bought them in the 'after Christmas sales' a year ago for 50p - a real bargain and I still have loads of them left! I've also used them in this Bird's Nest Artist Trading Block project if you'd like to have another peek. 

Art tag with DIY Pigment Powders background

I hope you like my first project of the new year! Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your lovely comments!

Big crafty hugs

Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

6 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow gorgeous Joanna! I love that background, will have to check that out for sure! Beautiful flower arrangement, everything is so sparkly! Love it! Happy New Year to you! hugs :)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! I love the basket of flowers and the colours are so soft and pretty!

Tamara said...

Your tag is beautiful... All of the lovely colors and textures! WOW... The gold with the pink is so pretty blended together and your flower arrangement with the pearls.... Have a wonderful day!

Tamara <3

Adventures in Paperland said...

Love the beautiful color scheme and embellishments on this tag! xx

Connie said...

My what a lovely tag . . . have you thought about making a valentine bunting from them. It would look so romantic :)
Have a marvelous day!
Keep smiling.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Stampendous said...

So beautiful! Fabulous detail in the tag base and those Christmas berries were worth the grab - they are a great add to your projects! Thanks for sharing!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena