Monday 24 February 2014

Save The Date - Four Seasons of Fran-tage Workshop



Hello friends! Apologies for being so quiet at the moment but I've been awfully busy with redecorating at home. I promise to share some crafty stuff and catch up on my blog visits soon (I so miss seeing what you have been  up to !). 

But for now I just wanted to share some exciting news with you!

I will be teaching a workshop at Sparkle Dreams in Swindon on Saturday 17th May 2014. 


The project we will be making is Four Seasons of Fran-tage, packed full of Stampendous goodness and Fran-tage beauties. And yes, we will be playing with the encrusted jewel technique, too!


You can find all the details and booking information here

I look forward to seeing you there!

Big crafty hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

It's a gorgeous project and I'm sure it will be a wonderful class. Sadly, I'll be in the Czech Republic at that point (all being well), but maybe next time...
Alison x

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful project ... Have fun at your workshop!

Unknown said...

Wish you weren't so far away, I'd love to attend this class. The colors on this project are absolutely gorgeous Joanna. I'm in love with it. Amazing creation and inspiration, thank you!! Hugs, Lisa

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena