Wednesday 24 December 2014

Miracle In The Manger / Cud W Stajence



Christmas Blessings to all! 

It's Christmas Eve which means that this evening I will be celebrating Christmas festivities with my family. 

In Poland our main festivities take place on Christmas Eve (that's also when we get to open the pressies) and my dearest Hubster lets me keep this tradition at our home as well.

So it's only right that on this special day I would share an inspirational card that captures the true meaning of Christmas - the Miracle in the Manger. And here is my offering.

I stamped Stampendous Barnyard Nativity stamp with Ganache StazOn Mini ink onto kraft paper. Then I stamped partially inked Christmas Cottage over it to frame the nativity scene which I then coloured with Inktense pencils. 

I also stamped the holly leaves and pinecones twice so I could cut them out and pop them onto the image over some 3D Foam Squares.



My sentiment comes from the Hope Verses clear stamp set. The snowy backdrop was added with DecoArt's Snow-Tex sprinkled with Silver Frantage Crushed Glass Glitter and toned down with dabs of Ranger's Mushroom Color Wash. I also added a light misting of snow with Dylusions White Linen ink spray. The papers and cardstock are from Papermania, adhered with E-Z Runner. To finish, I added May Arts ribbon, jingling bells, epoxy buttons, some cut-out inspirational words and a touch of Glossy Accents over the berries.



I'd like to take this opportunity to send you all my warmest Christmas wishes. Let this festive time be happy and peaceful, spent with the people you love the most. Let your heart be filled with compassion and take joy in every day miracles.

Dla Polskich Czytelników, takie mam oto życzenia bożonarodzeniowe. Niech ten świąteczny czas będzie pełen szczęścia i pokoju, spędzony w otoczeniu najbliższych Wam osób. Niech Wasze serca wypełni wrażliwość na drugiego człowieka oraz radość z małych codzinnych cudów.

Big festive hugs



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Challenges for this card:
Country View Challenges - Nostalgic Christmas

13 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Piekna!
Wesolych Swiat :)

brenda said...

Many thanks for your inspiration and friendship in 2014 Joanne and wishing you and tours A Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

B x

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Asia. Wlasnie listonosz byl :) dziekuje jeszcze raz. Jaka niespodzianka. Ogladam kartke na blogu a tu za pare minut mam ja juz w dloniach :) za druga kartke rowniez juz z gory dziekuje :)

Jamie Martin said...

So pretty! I like that the image is stamped on kraft color paper.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Joasiu, ciesze się że doszła na czas I uśmiałam się z tym listonoszem :). Wesołych Świąt!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Thank you so much Brenda. Very happy Christmas to you, too! xx

Kristine Reynolds said...

Shut the Door!!! This is amazing! So beautiful Asia! Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas!

Jenny Marples said...

Such an incredibly beautiful and special piece to remind us the reason for the season. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a creative New Year. Jenny x

barbara macaskill said...

What a beautiful work of (he)art! Whoever receives this should frame it and keep it out year round! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours and may your holidays be as wonderful as you are!!! <3

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas!!

Stampendous said...

So stunning! This is an amazing work and so much lovely design elements. Love the kraft base on this card and how organic all the elements look together. Thank you for sharing this week. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Love this card Joanna!!! Hope your Christmas was a merry one and best wishes for the new year!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is beautiful ... I love that you chose to use kraft ... I think it really makes your beautiful card look even more amazing!

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena