This week at Stampendous HQ we are starting to dream about Spring. Since Christmas and the New Year's celebrations are now behind us, we are officially 'allowed' to look forward to the arrival of this wonderful season.
And what a better way to celebrate Spring than with a spray of early flowers and a delicate flutter of butterfly wings in fresh bright colours.
So today I'm sharing a lovely butterfly wreath. First, the list of supplies.
Cling PenPattern Butterflies stamps, Butterfly Die Set, Pearl Ultra Fine Glitter (Melon, Yellow Neon, Pastel Pink, Sunflower, Tigerlily)
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
DODZ™ - 3D, Adhesive Sheets
Flat ring wreath, Liquid Pearls (Rouge, Buttercup, Petal Pink, White Opal), white and natural raffia, artificial flowers and moss, Faber-Castell PITT pens (Light Flesh, May Green, Chromium Green, Pale Geranium Lake, Magenta, Dark Chrome Yellow), Ranger Black Archival ink, ribbon (May Arts).
And here are the steps:
1. Wrap raffia and flower sprays all around the ring base. Tie a ribbon for hanging.
2. Stamp multiple PenPattern Butterflies onto white cardstock and colour in with PITT pens.
3. Die cut all butterflies with the coordinating die set (see supply list above)
4. Cover each butterfly with adhesive using Adhesive Sheets.
5. Sprinkle the butterflies with matching glitters. Embellish with Liquid Pearls.
6. Arrange the butterflies around the wreath base and adhere with DODZ 3D.
7. Fill in any gaps with artificial moss.
Thank you for stopping by and for any kind words letting me know you've been :).
Big crafty hugs
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'