I had quite an eventful couple of months which forced me to take a break from crafting and blogging - while the initial reasons for all the commotion weren't at all positive, I truly hope it will all work out for the best in the end. I won't bore you with the details (yet!) but I would certainly appreciate some good thoughts, vibes and prayers for a successful and happy ending :).
So today I'm getting back into the blogging routine with this cute Halloween cabinet card. The card shows off one of the new Stampendous All In Ones stamp designs which are being featured on Stampendous blog this week.
Stampendous: Eek a Boo, Tangled Border (retired), Damask Bats
Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
Aged Wine Frantage Embossing Enamel
Trick or Treat Color Fragments
Mixed Media White Paper
Plus:Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 4x6", Thin 3D Foam Squares - Black, 3D Foam Pennants
Chameleon Color Tones Markers: OR4, RD4, CG8, VO4, OL3, NU1, NU3, YL2, YO3
Tim Holtz Sizzix Vintage Cabinet die, Mini Vintage Cabinet die, ribbon - May Arts, green patterned paper, mini stapler, scissors.
1. Die cut card base from black cardstock using Vintage Cabinet die. To create the fold, align the left edge within the aperture of the die so it doesn't cut through.
2. Die cut the card front from purple cardstock using Vintage Cabinet die with an aperture cut using the Mini Vintage Cabinet die. Distress the die cut with a sanding tool.
3. Stamp the Tangled Border onto the black card base with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Use the purple card die cut as a template to align your stamped image - so it will show through the aperture.
4. Wrap the ribbon around the die-cut card front and add a few staples as shown. Adhere the card front to the card base.
5. Stamp Eak A Boo onto White Media Paper, colour in and cut out by hand.
6. Adhere the image to the card front over Thin 3D Foam Squares.
7. Stamp Damask Bats onto green patterned paper in clear embossing ink and heat emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel.
8. Cover the foam pennants with Damask Bats background and adhere to the card as shown.
9. Adhere Trick Or Treat Color Fragments as shown.
Although I'm sharing a Halloween project today, don't worry, summer isn't over yet! To prove it I will be back soon with a very happy and sunny make. So stay tuned!
Thank you for popping in today and for all your kind thoughts and wishes!
Big crafty hugs
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'