I'm sharing a cute nautical card I made a while ago :).
Near the Sea
Andy Skinner Cling Industrial Set
Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Golden Sand Embossing Powder
Pop Up Die Set
Taupe Color Fragments
Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Mixed Media White Paper
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Adhesive Sheets 4x6", 3D Foam Squares - White
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Evergreen & Tea Dye Distress Inks (Ranger Ink), Glossy Accents, burlap panel, charms and decorative pins, Liquid Pearls, adhesive pearls Spellbinders Labels One
1. Create a 6x6" card blank from turquoise cardstock
2. Using scraps of white card repeatedly stamp crackle pattern from the Industrial set with Evergreen ink. Cut the cards into strips of varying width and ink up the edges.
3. Arrange the strips to resemble wood planks and adhere to the card leaving a 1/16" border (as shown). Add a piece of burlap positioning it diagonally.
4. Stamp the Sea Shell Jar in black onto Mixed Media paper and color in (I used Spectrum Noir markers).
5. Using encrusted jewel technique melt in Shabby Blue, Aged Ivory, Golden Sand and Taupe Color 6. Fragments into the background.
7. Die cut your stamped panel with Labels One die and adhere to a mat 1/16" bigger than the stamped panel (use the die as a template for fussy cutting).
8. Cover the jar with Glossy Accents and allow to dry fully. Adhere the panel to the card over 3D Foam Squares.
9. Stamp the Near The Sea sentiment onto white card and die cut using a bezel/label die from the Pop Up Die Set. Ink the edges.
10. Finish the card with a ribbon bow, pearls, charms and decorative pins.
Happy birthday Miss Laura! Hope you have an amazing day!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'