Wednesday 12 October 2016

Sooo....I'm back!!!

Warmest hello to all my dearest friends! So... after a very looooong break, much longer than I've ever anticipated, I am (slowly) getting back to blogging! And you have no idea what a terrifying thought it is for me lol :).

I've been 'away' for such a long time that I am finding it really difficult to get back into blogging routine and to start crafting 'properly' again. A lot has happened since the beginning of this year - I started a new job, I've moved house (I'd love to show you my new fabulous craft room soon!) and I became a student again in my old age! These things have kept me rather busy. Actually, they still do, so please bear with me for a tad longer, until I find my blogging feet again :).

For now, please allow me to share with you a couple of very happy news!

First one up, I am delighted, excited and super grateful to have been invited by the uber talented Katy Leitch to join her team of hand picked designers supporting her brand new baby - a fabulous new digital magazine for all mixed media fans - the Mixed Up Mag! The first issue is already on sale and oh boy, this format takes crafty mags to a completely new level! You really do not want to miss this issue and you can get it here.

Mixed Up magazine


And I am really humbled to say that my work is featured in this very first issue in the Halloween gallery. Be sure to check it out!

But that's not all! I am also just as excited and super happy to share that you can also see my work featured again in the  November issue of the Craft Stamper magazine!



Here is a little sneak peek of what to look out for! :)


That will be all from me for now :).

But before I go, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to all those who have kept me in their thoughts and stayed in touch via email and social media. I really appreciate your kindness and warm thoughts. And another big thank you to all my followers for not giving up on me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!



Have a fabulous week everyone!

Bug crafty hugs

Asia King Blog signature_small

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

4 comments:

Samra said...

Oh how wonderful to see you back in blogland! Congratulations on all the successful and exciting new things in your life!
Can't wait to see your new craft room and new fabulous creations of yours!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Dorrie said...

Welcome back!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely to see you back Asia and such fabulous news too! I'll keep an eye out for that magazine ... Well done on all your news!

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, that's all fabulous news, congratulations. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena