Wednesday 15 December 2010

Another Christmas card and PDCC #59

Re-edited: Yeeeey!!! This card has been chosen the Cream in our Coffee at PDCC #59! ;))

It's been a little while since I last had a chance to join in a challenge at PDCC so I thought I would have a look. And what a fabulous inspiration photo for this week's challenge - artwork by Bonnie Rose.


I couldn't resist and just HAD to join in the fun! lol ;)

Here's another Christmas card for my collection. I loved these colours so much that I actually made a few more cards but I will keep you in suspense for a touch longer. I will try to schedule some automatic posts to keep you entertained whilst I'm away ;).


The Silent Night letters were stamped with StazOn and traced with Glossy Accents. It's a shame the photos do not properly show this cool, "enamelled" look of the letters.


The background was created with StazOn and distress inks, with a touch of silver cosmic shimmer mist for this dreamy, wintery sparkle.


Need to start packing for the trip.... Instead I definitely started panicking, I always get nervous before a trip... oh well! I hope you are keeping warm and thank you so much for visiting and your sweet comments! ;))

13 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Another absolutely gorgeous Christmas card! Love the music, the deer, the snowflakes, the letters - Oh it's all just gorgeous :)

Ellie Knol said...

Beautiful card, seeing forward to the next one!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the colors!

Julie Ranae said...

What a beautiful use of the color story! Absolutely love what you've done and we are so thankful to have you in The Cafe!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning! I love the result of all that layering!

Unknown said...

Such a beuautiful card.. So sparkly and pretty!

Hugs, Linda

Ruby said...

I didn't quite make it round to everyone's blogs last week, but this is fab! I love the lettering for the 'silent night' too, I need that, but for next year now. I'm SO over Christmas! Let's do that coffee in the New Year!! We MUST!! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Safe travelling x

Lori said...

You did some cool techniques on this card...so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Ooooh, thi is so pretty! I love the techniques you used.

Have a safe trip!

HappyCrafter said...

What a gorgeous collage!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Just popping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Safe travels!

Ros said...

Hi Joanne ... I have an award for you on my blog ...

Cards By MI said...

So much great work and so different to what I do. You sure will be a great inspiration to me. Thanks for becoming a follower!
xMarie

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena