Saturday 7 September 2013

Fran Seiford in my craft room and the winner is...


My Dear Friends!

First of all I owe you an apology for the lack of posting. I know you have all been waiting anxiously to find out the winner of my Birthday Bash Blog Candy!

Witajcie! Na poczatku ogromne przeprosiny za braki w blogowaniu. Wiem, ze wszyscy niecierpliwie czekacie na wyniki mojego urodzinowego candy.

I shall reveal that in just a moment. But before I do I just wanted to share with you one of the reasons why I've been so busy lately and that I didn't get a chance to post sooner. Only one reason for now, as I cannot reveal the others just yet - but I am REALLY excited - so watch this space!

Zwyciezce oglosze juz za moment. Najpierw jednak chcialabym podzielic sie z wami jednym z powodow skad to opoznienie. Powodow bylo wiecej ale na razie jeszcze nie moge ich ujawnic - ale obiecuje juz niebawem!

Yesterday I had a very special guest at my house. Remember all those beautiful Stampendous stamps that I am giving away in my birthday candy? Well, if it wasn't for my guest, I wouldn't have these fabby stamps to giveaway! Have you guessed it yet who my visitor was? Yes, Fran Seiford herself! The founder and owner of Stampendous, in my own house, in my very own craft room! Things like that do not happen to me every day, let me tell ya!

Wczoraj mialam w domu bardzo specjalnego goscia. Pamietacie te cudne stempelki Stampendousa z mojego blogowego candy? Te stemple sa wlasnie zasluga mojego specjalnego goscia Fran Seiford, zalozycielki i wlascicielki firmy Stampendous! Fran w moim wlasnym domu i w moim wlasnym studio - nadal nie moge w to uwierzyc! :)

Apart from the few odd glitches at the start of the day (which include smashed bathroom mirrors and flat car tires!) we had a lovely time crafting and getting messy with inks, paints and of course stamps!

Z wyjatkiem kilku malych awarii na poczatku dnia (rozbitte lustro w lazience i zlapany kapec w aucie) Fran i ja spedzilysmy przemily dzien tworzac i packajac lapki w tuszach, farbach i stempelkach!



Ok, ok, now the moment you have all been waiting for! The winner of my Birthday Bash Blog candy is...

drumroll please...
No dobrze, nie przeciagajac juz, moje slodkie candy pofrunie do....



Congratulations hun!!! Please email me your posting info and I will get the goodies off to you shortly!

Gratulacje!!! Konstancjo, czekam na emaila z Twoim adresem!

Thank you so much to all who entered the giveaway and thank you for the birthday wishes! There will be more giveaways in the future so be sure to watch this space!

Dziekuje wszystkim za udzial w candy i za wszystkie zyczenia urodzinowe! Na pewno bede rozdawac prezenty w przyszlosci, wiec zagladajcie tu czesto!

Big hugs




Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

5 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Ojej Asia, jaki cudny Gość w domu :):)
Cieszę się, że do KOnstancji candy poleci, KOnstancja na pewno coś pięknego wyczaruje :)

Unknown said...

Ooh Joanna how exciting having Fran Seiford in your house and crafting together!! Can we see what you both made? ...what a fabulous end to your birthday week!! xx

Mirella said...

ŻE COOOOOO???? o matko!!!! wpadłam dzisiaj na chwilkę przy porannej kawie i TAKI PREZENT!!! That's really GREAT NEWS! I love Stapmendous stamps and so far I could have it thanks to my sister living in USA, and now ...
I hope they will be more available in Poland soon :)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

congratulations!! enjoy the candy..

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like you had a fabulous day... And huge congrats to Konstancjo!
Alison x

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... All content, except where stated (including text, photographs and designs), is copyright of Asia King (Creative Spell Designs). I share my artwork for personal inspiration only. I don’t mind if you copy any of my designs for your own personal use, providing you give me credit by referring to my blog. You may not however copy my designs and photographs for contests and publications entries (online or otherwise) or to sell in either handmade or printed form. You may not copy my designs and photographs for advertising & commercial purposes, without my prior permission. Thank you for your understanding.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog button flower Photobucket Crafty Blogs

Let's Tweet!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Under a creative spell, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena